All intrepid travelers are invited to join us on the Italian adventure of their dreams! Experience the height of Italian summer living in unspoiled Abruzzo, the region of “mare e monte” … sea and mountains!
SWIM in the turquoise Adriatic Sea
HIKE in the sprawling mountains of three national parks
EXPLORE rambling medieval villages
FEAST at a mountain-top cookout on Campo Imperatore
COOK farm-to-table dishes at a hands-on cooking class
SAVOR fine local wines in the bucolic countryside
REVEL in a traditional Byzantine festival
LIVE like an Italian for a week!
DATES…Sunday, July 23rd to Sunday, July 30th, 2018
WHO SHOULD COME … Anyone! This would also be a great trip for two or three families traveling together or a group of couples or friends. (This would be a wonderful multi-generational family trip that has something for everyone! Grandparents traveling with their children and grandchildren are especially invited!) We can tailor your Italian summer experience according to your group’s interests!
WHERE WE STAY … For the first four nights, we stay at a charmingly rustic agriturismo (farm-stay) in the mountains where you’ll be welcomed like a member of the family. For the next three nights, we move to a country inn closer to the coast so that you can fully experience Abruzzo as the region of “mare e monte” – sea and mountains.
DREAMY ITALIAN SUMMER TOUR 2018 RATE: $2999.00 per person, in double occupancy room** (Discounted rates and family rooms available for children 12 and under – please inquire!)
- Double occupancy room with private bath for seven (7) nights** (discounts may be available for children sharing a room with their parents)
- Breakfast daily
- All except for two lunches/dinners (wine included)
- All ground transportation via private coach and drivers
- All hiking excursions
- Any entrance fees, tours, tastings and local guides
- A hands-on cooking class
- Transfers between Abruzzo and Piazza Bologna in Rome (or the airport in Pescara upon request)
- Taxes and service charges
- Gratuities (however, at the conclusion of the tour, if you are pleased with the hospitality and service of our local partners, additional recognition at your discretion is appreciated)
NOT INCLUDED IN RATE:
- Trip insurance
- Two meals
- Optional activities during free time
- Gifts and personal purchases including refreshments during “free time” or during spontaneous stops along the way
**Single supplement of $650.00 applies.
Number of Participants: A minimum of six (6) participants is required for the program to occur. The maximum number of participants for the program is 14.
Getting To & From Abruzzo – Our private coach and driver will pick you up and drop you off in Rome’s Piazza Bologna, a “real” a Roman neighborhood brimming with locals and students. From there, we’ll whisk you off to Abruzzo in a private coach bus. We strongly recommend that you arrive in Rome at least one day before the start of the tour to ensure that you’ll meet the group on time (with the added benefit of sleeping off the jetlag and wandering the Eternal City for an evening.) We’d be happy to suggest a few of our favorite places to stay, things to do and foods to eat!
Deposit; Terms & Conditions: A 50% deposit (the “Deposit”), payable to Three Little Guys LLC (D./B/A Majella Home Cooking) (hereinafter, “MHC”), of which $500 is non-refundable for administrative fees, is required at the time of the reservation of the program (hereinafter, “the Program”) for each participant (“Participant”). Upon payment of the Deposit to MHC, the Participant expressly agrees to be bound by the Terms & Conditions set forth in the following link: CLICK HERE FOR TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR MHC PROGRAM